ZS provides Leadership Advisory for companies and executives. We are a premium boutique and implement tailor-made programs and interventions. As Leadership Advisors, we help our clients improve their performance and the value of their system.
Our clients are convinced with us that good leadership creates value. Good leadership is both an individual ability and the decisive success factor of a performance-oriented system. Values provide orientation in terms of meaning and success
For us, Leadership Advisory is personal work with clients on an equal level. In doing so, we focus on the individual and leadership team-specific level of behaviour, promoting constructive reflection, motivation and skills.
Our clients are companies and managers in special situations. Special situations arise, e.g. in strong growth, before or after a change of ownership, in crises and in transformation processes.
Roland Berger as a Professional Service company offers his executives individual support regarding leadership performance. ZS regularly provides this support for individuals and teams.
Goals of the project
1:1 coaching of managers and leaders in special situations (promotion, on-boarding, leadership, team management). Improving company performance through good leadership.
Development and implementation of a coaching program in close cooperation with HR, offering a self-service program as well as regular success monitoring through aggregated feedback reports.
Consistently positive feedback from the participants, program is very attractive even in times of crisis, better understanding of Roland Bergers‘ personnel needs and HR development.
»The ZS Coaches know the topics of
our executives and support our talent
development with maximum trust.«
»The ZS Coaches know the topics of our executives and support our talent development with maximum trust.«
BDSwiss is a fast growing FinTech company. The goals are very ambitious (global market, complex regulation & risk management, very strong growth, technologically demanding, a lot of competition). Pressure on the leadership team and staff is enormous.
Goals of the project
Alignment of the Leadership Team, Clarity of Leadership Team Roles, Securing Executive Team Performance.
Executive team is permanently accompanied by individual and team coaching. Regular interventions at the 3 levels of effectiveness: orientation, objectives, actions.
Support and stabilization of the leadership team during exponential growth. Intensive sparring in difficult and far-reaching decisions. Stable positioning of protagonists towards various internal and external stakeholders.
»With ZS Leadership Advisory, we have
a partner at our side who understands
our situation and meets us individually and
as a team on and helps us to get the best
out of ourselves.«
»With ZS Leadership Advisory, we have a partner at our side who understands our situation and meets us individually and as a team on and helps us to get the best out of ourselves.«
ADAM Audio GmbH is a highly specialized manufacturer of recording studio loudspeakers (monitors) for professional sound generation based in Berlin. The company wastaken over by a British company in 2019 and continues to operate largely independently. Enormous growth rates, an ambitious portfolio strategy as well as COVID and home office further challenged the organisation.
Goals of the project
By introducing Objectives & Key Results (OKRs) as a management tool, the organization was supposed to be re-aligned even in times of physical distance between departments. The entire process took place within 2 months via video conference.
The leadership team members have developed a deep understanding of each other's preferences and perspectives through assessments and semi-structured interviews in a team coaching and feedback process. On this basis, the status quo, mission models and strategies for each department were developed. From these, the Leadership Team members were able to derive their specific OKRs, always sharpen them transparently in the context of the corporate strategy among themselves and pass them on to their direct reports, where the OKR process continues. Iterations of the OKR take place quarterly.
The entire Leadership Team and its Direct Reports are aligned towards a common guiding idea and review progress on a quarterly basis. With the introduction of the OKR methodology, the objectives were defined together, making priorities clearer and increasing transparency across the entire organisation.
»ZS Leadership Advisors picked up each and
every one of our leadership team members
where he/she stood and managed to get us all
behind a common guiding idea of our company.
Today everyone knows where and what he/she
stands for and where and for what the others
stand for. We live a culture of transparency and
»ZS Leadership Advisors picked up each and every one of our leadership team members where he/she stood and managed to get us all behind a common guiding idea of our company. Today everyone knows where and what he/she stands for and where and for what the others stand for. We live a culture of transparency and mutual appreciation.«
HPM Die Handwerker is a rapidly growing craft group with more than 100 companies and almost 4,000 employees. It grows dynamically with a buy-and-build strategy. In order to develop the management of the business from central owner driven management to a divsional organization with decentralized responsibility, ZS has supported the transformation process.
Goals of the project
Implementation of a new organization with a growth-oriented leadership culture and development of a strategic planning process. Motivation and committment of existing and new managers.
Development of a decentralized organization, coaching of managers, moderation of the transformation process and advisory function for the owner.
2-year transformation process without loss of key people, sales volumes and earnings. Future viability ensured even with planned doubling of sales in 5 years.
»It is valuable to have integrated a trusted
coach in our sensitive organisational development
process. With a positive personality, he ensures
objectification and professionalization of the process.«
»It is valuable to have integrated a trusted coach in our sensitive organisational development process. With a positive personality, he ensures objectification and professionalization of the process.«
ROBUR is a fast-growing group of specialized industrial service companies. It pursues an ambitious Buy&Build strategy. Since the beginning, a formulated value matrix (4x4) has served as the basis for the group's growing together.
Goals of the project
ZS supports the ROBUR Group in regard to strengthening of management bodies, implementation of the value matrix and strategic alignment of various business units.
The partner companies of ROBUR Group are active in technically demanding areas and the employees and the company management work strongly data-driven. Therefore we at ZS Leadership Advisory support ROBUR Group on the basis of surveys, individual- and team assessments, 360° feedbacks and pulse checks. These tools provide data which is then used in individual- and team coaching sessions or in workshops.
Introduction of a data-based approach to strengthen individual leadership behavior and team performance. Collaboratively developed strategy with large buy-in of all participants in some business units as well as introduction of OKR as a strategic management tool. Development of the stakeholder map to support strategic communication of top management.
»In ZS Leadership Advisors, Philip Scherenberg,
we have found a trusting coach who has
seamlessly integrated into our sensitive
development process. «
»In ZS Leadership Advisors, Philip Scherenberg, we have found a trusting coach who has seamlessly integrated into our sensitive development process. «
We have special expertise and experience in supporting companies from the following areas: Private Equity (Small& Mid-Cap), Venture Capital and Startups, Professional Service Companies, Medium-Sized Companies, Family owned Companies.
»The ZS Coaches know the topics of
our executives and support our talent
development with maximum trust.«
topics of our executives and
support our talent development
with maximum trust.«
Friederike Woermann-Seiger, Head of Global Talent Development, Roland Berger GmbH
Our team combines expertise from corporate
performance consulting and executive coaching,
we know the topics of our clients
- Economist (Doctorate in Economics) Hochschule St. Gallen
- Since 2001 Senior Partner at Roland Berger, from 2018 Senior Advisor at Roland Berger
- 27 years of consulting experience
- Expert in organization, transformation, corporate performance and leadership
- Licensed Systemic Business Coach (DVCT)
- Managing Director ZS Leadership Advisory GmbH
- Economist Universities of Konstanz and Zurich (lic. oec. publ.)
- Philosopher LMU Munich (Doctorate in Philosophy)
- Expert in executive coaching, strategic positioning and talent advisory
- Licensed Coach Columbia Business School
- Executive Education Coach at the IESE Business School
- Managing Director ZS Leadership Advisory GmbH
The ZS network is our leadership think tank and
combines different competencies to create a broad
Psychotherapist & Coach
London, Hong Kong, New York, Zurich
Mark Boyden trained at Columbia University and is a certified assessor in NBI and Hogan Psychometric testing. Before his training Mark held senior management roles at several blue-chip organisations, giving him a deep, personal understanding into the challenges of leadership and business responsibility.
Mark’s psychotherapy practice provides long-term insight-oriented therapy to a wide range of clients from workaholic senior executives to adolescents with complex presentations. His expertise covers bereavement counselling and addiction and compulsive disorders. He has also worked with severe mental health issues at Guy’s Hospital, London. Since 2014 Mark has been a Director of Lionheart Consulting, providing specialist coaching to family offices, companies, philanthropic foundations, universities and government.
Other education and licenses: MBA, MA Psychotherapy, Ad.Dip, MBACP, UKCP, FCMI, MioD, CCCP.
Executive Coach & Advisor, IESE Business School
Rudolf has earned an MBA from the IESE Business School in the two-year Global Executive MBA program, is a lawyer and has completed a journalistic education. For several years he worked in senior positions in the media industry. Since moving to the IESE Business School in 2002, he has focused on the executive education of top management. He also supports companies, foundations and individuals to jointly implement programmes and partnerships with IESE.
At the same time, he supports coaching projects for the first management level at the Barcelona campus and is involved in mentoring EMBA students at the Munich Campus. The "DNA" of the IESE includes an active and socially engaged community of alumni. He accompanies their initiatives mainly in the German-speaking countries.
Management is increasingly driven by technology. For Rudolf, how the human factor can gain precisely through technology in the company is a core task of our future. This concerns him on the advisory board of the Fraunhofer Academy. He also leads a medium-sized business program of the IESE Business School and the Fraunhofer Gesellschaft on the entrepreneurial potential of artificial intelligence.
Executive Coach & Advisor
Passionate coach and leadership advisor to senior executives, start-up entrepreneurs and top-ranking officials in government institutions. 20+ years of management and entrepreneurial experience, has served as COO, CHRO and CEO with strong background in sales and organizational development.
"I love to work with individuals who strive for making change for the better. Positive social impact is important to me. I accompany my clients in particularly challenging situations. They describe me as authentic, outcome-oriented, challenging, trusting and honest."
MSc in Business Administration & Int’l Management from ESCP (Paris, Oxford, Berlin). Qualified as executive coach at Columbia University (NYC). Lives and works in Berlin and Munich.
Lioba has been supporting companies and executives for more than 10 years predominantly in sales processes, including team workshops at all hierarchy levels. In the past she has coached executive staff, managers and employees.
Her practical knowledge is based on 20 years of experience in sales and distribution for companies from the IT, cosmetics and fashion sectors. Other companies she is coaching are from a broad range of industries, including insurances, banks, medical engineering and consultancies. She also has experience in working with family enterprises. Fostering entrepreneurial thinking is an important aspect she believes in.
It is important for Lioba to provide clients with supportive impulses. Her work is characterized by attentiveness, clarification, empathy and courage.
Neuro Agile Coach , BJE Coaching
As a Neuro Agile Coach, Birgit supports employees, managers and teams comprehensively and empathetically in increasing their performance and well-being. In addition to systemic approaches, she also uses methods based on neuroscientific findings, change and conflict management, tailored to the individual needs, values and strengths of her customers. If requested by the customer, she offers additive advice on resilience, stress management and nutrition.
Birgit's aim is to look at the customer holistically. She acts flexibly according to the customer's needs and offers digital formats in German and English, for example as a live online trainer.
Consultant & Storyteller, Senior Project Consultant FC Bayern München AG
Fabian loves to help organizations rekindle their "fire". With his experience in the highly emotional environment of high-performance sports and its fans, as well as his passion for systemic connections, the trained Future Leadership Consultant shows new perspectives on leadership, cooperation and customer loyalty.
With the elimination of structural energy predators, a return to value creation and the appropriate communication, customers and employees become real fans of their company.
Executive Coach & Consultant
Olga is partnering with innovation and startup leaders focused on growing themselves and fulfilling their life’s vision through building remarkable companies that are based on bravery and trust. She helps individuals when they are called to find fresh ways of thinking and step into new roles.
Prior to coaching, Olga has been a startup and an agency founder, and an executive at every possible stage of company growth. She was hired as CEO of a startup, and as an exec working in corporate innovation. She walked the path from pre-seed to acquisition and IPO and knows how each stage feels.
Business Coaching & HR Consulting
Daniela is an HR executive with a strong focus on private equity and venture capital-financed companies in different phases of growth and industries.
Her HR projects include individual coaching and team coaching measures of top management, executive search for leadership positions at C and director level as well as advice and support on all strategic issues in the field of HR.
Qualifications: Dipl. Oec. University of Augsburg, Systemic Business Coach dvct
Specialist Executive Newplacement & Career Consulting
Anette Lang has been advising companies on separation processes for 20 years. With Executive Newplacement and Outplacement, she supports the design of a fair and conflict-free separation for all parties involved. The individual and tailor-made advice of managers takes place at the highest quality level.
Anette was for many years a partner and branch manager at a leading consulting firm for human resources management in Germany. Prior to that, she was for many years managing partner of a company for exclusive incentives for well-known international companies.
Qualifications: M.A. at the Faculty of Philosophy of the University of Tübingen, certified business coach.
Scientific Business Trainer & Coach
Dr. Anke Soemer has been working in science management for more than 20 years and is an expert in research and transfer. At the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, she works as a Senior Advisor in the presidential field with a focus on research strategy and politics. Previously, she headed the development of young talent at the Max Planck Society.
Anke studied administrative sciences and law at the Universities of Konstanz and Ottawa and received his doctorate from the Technical University of Munich. She is a licensed business trainer and coach (dvct) and supports innovation-oriented organizations and researchers in strategy processes, acquisition and transfer of research into practice.
Sports Scientist & Systemic Business Coach
Matthias is a systemic coach and a qualified sports scientist. It is precisely these two educations, together with his career as a competitive athlete in wrestling, that shape his expertise. Whether as a lecturer at the Friedrich Schiller University in Jena, as a speaker for movement-specific topics in companies or his TV appearances as a health expert, once again support his credo "To move people mentally and physically".
"Both mental and physical position changes are essential for changes!" Says the expert for movement-oriented personality coaching. Matthias makes his more than 20 years of experience as a consultant, trainer and coach available to companies and individuals. The media-experienced coach also consults people in front of the camera.
Actor, Trainer, Coach
As a trainer and coach, Jörn-Hinrich Hinrichs specializes in typed communication with his ACTivators. Whether in sales, in the management context or in the private sphere, we repeatedly, and often quickly, come across communicative limits ("Why do they never do what I tell them?"). The ACTivators break these boundaries. Without camera, but with actors. A role-play in which you don't have to play yourself...
Prior to founding ACTivators, Jörn-Hinrich Hinrichs was a trainer, consultant and key account manager in the field of training and development. He has advised and accompanied corporate clients in a wide range of personnel development topics and has developed cross-functional expertise in more than 1,500 self-provided trainings.
Strategy Advisor, New Leadership & Business Culture
Ulrike combines everything it takes to enable real change in companies. As an outstanding observer, she has a razor-sharp grasp of people and situations. She knows what is coming. She speaks plainly. She remains appreciative and pursues the goal of your change with charming tenacity.
With a focus on modern leadership and corporate culture, her consulting is clear, well-founded and individually appropriate. Creating sustainable value for her customers is her goal.
What distinguishes Ulrike from most consultants is her 20 years of experience in technical industrial companies. Of these, 10 years as an international executive in an M-Dax listed company. There is nothing she has not seen.
Executive Coach & Consultant
Virginie Briand is Managing Partner of 19:13. The management and communication consultancy advises companies, brands and people in the course of digital transformation. Together with her team, she helps managers, organizations and teams to change and be successful in complex markets. In this role, executive communications and C-level coaching are among her main focuses. Prior to founding 19:13, Virginie spent most of her career at the BMW Group in brand and product strategy. Virginie Briand is a "Systemic Business Coach" (Quadriga University, Berlin) and has been coaching executives on the topics of communication, leadership and digital transformation for years.
Psychologist, team & leadership coach
Elisabeth is fascinated by collaboration between people. After her master in Psychology, she graduated as a PhD on the topic of teamwork. Working in this area, very quickly pulled her into the practice of teamwork gaining experience as a team coach with all types of teams, from startups to c-level teams in big international corporates. Together with 2 colleagues, she wrote the book "High Impact Teaming – slowing down to go faster" in which they give a simple and actionable answer to the question: "What is the difference between a mediocre team and a High Impact Team?".
Since 4 years, she is affiliated with Unicorn – an international consultancy based in Leuven, Belgium and Munich, Germany that focusses on bridging the knowing - doing gap on leadership development, team development and culture transformation. Her ambition is to change mindsets and habits about teamwork and leadership for more purposeful and impactful collaboration.
Coach & Entrepreneur
Matthias is a professor, coach, and entrepreneur in the field of learning, change, and talent development.
For more than 20 years he has served as an executive coach, consultant, and facilitator for entrepreneurship, leadership skills, talent development, and media law at various business schools and universities. He has worked with startups, VC and private equity firms, family businesses, leading business schools, and global corporations.
Matthias has a master of administration studies (M.A.S.), a master in media psychology (M.A.) from the Massachusetts Schools of Professional Psychology, a PhD in law (Dr. iur.), and another PhD in art history (Dr. phil.). He is an alumnus of IESE Business School's AMP, Columbia Business School's CIBE, and Harvard Business School's Owners and Presidents Management Program (OPM). Matthias has attended IESE's International Faculty Program (IFP), the Columbia Coaching Certification Program (ECI/ACI), and is a founding fellow of the Institute of Coaching (ICPA) at McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School affiliate.
Matthias holds numerous certifications in talent development, coaching, and training (CPLP, HOGAN, Learning Agility, Emotional Intelligence, ATD Master Trainer, TKI, MBTI, Design Thinking, etc.).
Co-Creation Facilitator & Coach
Multidisciplinary teamwork and design thinking is what excites Moritz. He guides organizations and people to co-create across different departments, teams or even companies. In this context he also coaches leaders.
2018 he founded the transformation agency mermaid & broccoli GmbH together with two partners. They support organizations in the effort to master the challenges of digitalization. Besides that, Moritz designs innovation processes for companies, start-ups and especially NGOs.
Moritz is an ICF ACC Coach. He lives in different countries and therefore likes to work virtually with his clients.
Strategy Advisor & Growth Hacker
Frithjof has earned a Master of Communication Science at the University of Brussels (1995) and is an Alumnus of the IESE Business School AMP Program of 2017. He is a person full of energy, following a motivating, challenging and results-driven approach.
Frithjof is Managing Partner at Business Markers und has 25+ years’ experience in helping companies to grow organically, as well as through mergers & acquisitions. He is a passionate Business Development Expert, marked by distinctive strategic, tactical and operational expertise in international business environments. Frithjof has successfully implemented business growth strategies and he has the entrepreneurial drive to identify opportunities and execute global business development plans. Frithjof is an advocate of consistent market presence using recurring business models.
Furthermore, Frithjof is lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Krefeld/Mönchengladbach and board member of several organizations
Executive Coach & Facilitator
Oliver partners with executives and senior leaders on developing their Authentic Presence. He is an external coach at an international consulting firm serving their senior partners. Together with Co-Creation Partners (New York) and Sum People (Zurich), he facilitates high performing team journeys and culture transformation programs where the mantra is: organizations only transform when their people do.
As a performing artist, Oliver has acted in numerous theater productions and appeared in feature films as well as TV shows including the Blacklist (CBS) and Person of Interest (NBC).
Qualifications: MFA, Columbia University; BA with honors, Wesleyan University; ICF certified Coach; Human Synergistics accredited (LWS/LSI); Feldenkrais® practitioner.
»What counts, if it comes to the personal?
Trust – and competence. That's why
Philip and Tim are first choice.«
»What counts, if it comes to
the personal? Trust – and
competence. That's why Philip
and Tim are first choice.«
Rudolf Repgen, Managing Director, IESE Business School
Together with our cooperation partners,
we design solutions for our customers
Roland Berger is one of the world's leading strategy consultants. We cooperate with Roland Berger on the implementation of performance projects.
Columbia University is the most important Ivy League university in the education of coaches. We are part of the Columbia Coaching and Learning Association with over 500 Columbia coaches worldwide.
DESIGNING TALENT is a leading program for talent development. We cooperate with DESIGNING TALENT on joint projects.
TechMinds is a specialized recruiting boutique with a focus on tech and IT executives. We cooperate with TechMinds regarding the optimized staffing of leadership positions and committees.
The IESE Business School is a world leader in Executive Education. We cooperate with IESE as coaches in various programs.
Unicorn is an international specialist in executive training and cultural development. We cooperate with Unicorn in the conception and implementation of leadership programs.
Together with our clients, we develop goals, evaluate the current situation and carry out targeted interventions whose successes can be measured. We recommend our ZS products on 3 interrelated levels of action.
- Dealing with special situations
- Preparing for an event
- Improving Leadership
- Purpose and Values
- Strengths and personality profile
- Leadership behaviour
- Positioning in the management team
- Ongoing advisory in the sense of neutral experience-based sparring of the client
- Assessments (Human Content B5+/F60, MBTI/TKI, Hogan) and debriefs in 1:1 sessions
- Issue based interventions
- Regular Sessions 1:1
- arget fullfillment check (Feedback, Supervision)
- The personal map
- Systematic preparation for a special challenge
- Change of behaviour
- Personnel changes, new organisations
- Establishing a manager in a new position
- Relocation and expatriate deployments
- Transparency about the opportunities and pitfalls of the new position, stakeholders and expectations
- Know value profile and own strengths, self-positioning
- Managing a stakeholder system
- Communication strategy for first 100 days
- Dealing with resistances
- Analysis of initial situation and target definition (research, interviews, assessments)
- Coaching process according to the GROW principle (5 - 10 individual sessions)
- Interventions with tools (value square, motivation levels, competence wheel, line-ups, etc.)
- Individual action plan and ongoing implementation support, advisory in critical situations
- Transparency about framework conditions and objectives in the onboarding process
- Personal map (inventory) of preferences and competencies
- Detailed plan for the first 100 days
- Positioning in teams and organizations
- Onboarding / Offboarding
- Professional reorientation
- What is my USP?
- What value do I create?
- What is important to me?
- What are my energy sources/eaters?
- How can I present myself better?
- Assessments (Human Content B5+/F60, MBTI/TKI, Hogan) and debrief in sessions 1:1
- 5 sessions on „5 Great Questions About Your Personal Brand“
- 2-5 one-on-one sessions for implementation
- Single session for target fullfillment check (feedback, supervision)
- Sharpening the individual profile
- Clarity on options
- Target orientation
- Mindset für change
- Changing goals
- New leadership, new governing bodies
- Restructuring or transformation
- Carve out oder Post merger integration
- Implementation of Performance Program
- Making decisions
- Resolving conflicts
- Creating motivation
- Ensuring agility
- Supporting innovation
- Assessments and survey (MBTI / TKI and 1:1 interviews) with all team members
- Tailor-made team workshops
- Development of individual & team goals
- Implementation coaching
- Creation of Individual behavior profile
- Transparency of team dynamics
- Objectives for team performance and action plan
- Behavioural change of team members
- Deviation of self-image and perception of others in the Leadership Team
- Strong performance differences in the leadership team
- Behaviour in situatations of conflict
- Identification of relevant questions at the level of the individual, team and organisation
- Definition of feedback donors (min. 3 supervisors, peers and employees)
- Survey, sending and collecting the questionnaires
- Evaluation of the 4 results (self-image, supervisors, peers and employees)
- individual 1:1 debrief of results
- Committment to activities for improvement
- Checking success by repetition of survey after 6-12 months
- Professional and protected environment for individual feedback
- Development potentials become transparent
- Concrete measures are defined
- High probability of success through implementation support of the development goals
- Joint Learning Journey of the Leadership Team
- Stronger alignment between feedback donors and feedback recipients
- Continuous increase of team performance with 360° feedback tool
- Strategic realignment
- Strengthening alignment in the Leadership Team or other management body
- Dynamic market environment
- Blind flight in terms of achieving the target
- Clarity on prioritisation of strategic issues
- Measuring and controlling progress
- Create feedback events for leadership team
- Increase transparency between departements
- Development of a higher-level guiding idea for the organization, business unit or departement
- Definition of strategic objectives at the relevant levels of the organisation
- Determine the critical success factors for implementing OKR in your organization
- Training in the formulation of OKR
- Moderation of the OKR process (presentations and feedback loops)
- Transfer of the OKR process to internal capacity
- Create transparency with regard to strategic objectives, priorities and capacities
- Better lateral and vertical communication within the Leadership Team
- More team spirit
- Occasional periodic review of strategy achievement
- Transformation, disruption, change
- PMI, change of command
- Cultural controlling
- Monthly, quarterly or annual
- Definition of the relevant measurement criteria in the company
- Elaboration of a compact, appropriate questionnaire
- Definition of the circle of feedback providers
- Conducting the survey (anonymous)
- Evaluation and analysis of survey data
- Documentation and presentation of the results
- Moderation of workshops regarding the analysis and optimization of results
- Improving meeting formats
- More regular votes in leadership circles
- More Ownership on "Culture Topics"
- Identification of "Elephants in the room"
- Elimination of long-standing energy suckers
- Strategic realignment
- Strengthening alignment in the organization with respect to the goals
- Strategy development in single departments, business units or entire organizations
- Alignment of Leadership-Teams
- Orientation and innovation processes
- Disruption, PMI and prioritization of projects
- Optimized resource allocation
- Managing unexpected growth in production-intensive companies
- Assessing the status quo around to be defined criteria; e.g. Technology, Human Capital, Structure/Organization Chart, Operations, Performance, Market, Competition
- Defining goals and visions taking into account market, megatrends and economic developments in the respective industry
- Developing concrete strategic action plans to bridge the gap between the status quo and Vision; delegate and track implementation tasks through OKRs as a strategic management tool
- Common target definition with mission & roadmap
- Empowerment and ownership of all involved parties
- Clear roles and responsibilities
- Resilience of Individuals, Teams and Organization
- Reorganisationen, Post Merger Integration, Carve out
- Effectiveness and efficiency issues
- Grown crisis
- Generational change or change of strategy
- Structures, processes and leadership relationships
- Management levels and management spans
- Organisational flexibility and resilience
- Performance of an organization
- Organisational and leadership culture
- Organisational Performance Assessments (Org Audits)
- Cultural Pulse Checks
- Design of a continuous development process
- Advisory on the appointment of management positions
- Coaching and implementation
- Expert-based, neutral external audit
- Stakeholder Map of Executives
- Target and Transitional Organisations
- Mission, Mission statement and Leadership Principles
- Organizational development plan with milestones